The Phoenix 4 Wheel Heavy Duty Scooter by Drive Medical provides users with indoor and outdoor independent mobility. This Scooter's convenient and compact design has the ability to assemble and disassemble into 4 easy to store and transport pieces, and comes with interchangeable color panels in red and blue.
The standard features of a height adjustable seat, width adjustable arms, headlight and "Finger Pull" throttle provides added comfort and safety on every ride. This compact scooter comes with an easy to remove battery that can be charged separately from the unit. The Phoenix 4 Wheel Heavy Duty Scooter's design provides enhanced stability on rough outdoor terrain, allowing you to cruise around town with ease.
- 4 mph top speed and a 15 mile maximum cruising range
- Adjustable angle tiller has auto-straightening feature and allows the user to position the controller into the most ideal driving position
- Anti-tip wheels for greater safety
- Comes with easy to remove, quick connect battery pack that can be charged separately from the scooter
- Comfortable, height adjustable seat with flip back, adjustable width arms
- Convenient free-wheel release knob
- Ergonomic “Finger-Pull" throttle makes it easier for those with limited strength or dexterity to operate the scooter
- Headlight for enhanced safety
- Includes two sets of interchangeable color panels in red & blue
- Large front carry basket
- Quick and easy disassembly into 4 easy-to-transport pieces
- Seat back folds completely flat, which comes in handy when transporting or storing the scooter
- Solid, non-marking, flat-free tires for worry-free travel