Good nutrition is crucial to support repair of skin after injury, surgery or a wound, but even a diet balanced with the right calories, proteins, vitamins, and minerals might not be enough. Juven is a unique blend of three key ingredients: Revigor? (a source of HMB), arginine, and glutamine. These ingredients play an important role in building tissue. Building tissue is important to support repair of skin after injury, surgery, or wounds. Juven has been clinically shown to enhance collagen formation in as little as two weeks1?. Collagen is a building block to promote tissue repair of the skin after injury, surgery, and wounds.
Available in Unflavored and Orange.
- HMB (beta-hydroxy-beta-methylbutyrate) helps reverse muscle breakdown and increase protein synthesis.
Just 2 servings of Juven per day are recommended.
- Arginine supports protein synthesis and improves nitrogen balance.
- Glutamine supports protein synthesis and preserves muscle glutamine.
- Together, these three ingredients help build and maintain LBM.
- Support wound healing.
- Support immune function in patients with HIV/AIDs.
- Building LBM helps:
-- Patients feel strong and remain active and independent.
-- Promote healing and recovery from surgery or wounds.
- Administer orally or as a modular tube feeding.
- Use as part of a complete, balanced diet.
- The decision to use a nutritional product, including JUVEN, is best left to the healthcare professional who knows the individual patient's situation.
- JUVEN has not been clinically tested in pediatric patients and we would not generally recommend its use in children under the age of 10 years.
- Not for parenteral use.
L-Glutamine, L-Arginine, Citric Acid, and Calcium Beta-Hydroxy-Beta-Methylbutyrate.
L-Glutamine, L-Arginine, Citric Acid, Calcium Beta-Hydroxy-Beta-Methylbutyrate, Orange Juice Powder, Sugar (Sucrose), Natural Flavors, Aspartame, Acesulfame Potassium, and FD&C Yellow #6. Phenylketonurics: Contains phenylalanine.