A portable, battery-operated pulse oximeter for monitoring blood-oxygen and heart rate. The Diagnostix? 2100 Digital Fingertip Pulse Oximeter is a simple non-invasive digital device that indirectly measures the oxygen saturation of a patient's blood (SPO2). The fingertip pulse oximeter digitally displays the percentage of SPO2 along with the patient?s pulse rate in 6 changeable display modes. Perfect for EMS, visiting nurse, or wherever portability is required.
The Diagnostix? 2100 Digital Fingertip Pulse Oximeter features:
- Reads SPO2 and Pulse Rate.
- 6 changeable display modes.
- 10 Display brightness settings.
- Visual and audible alarms (modes 2-6).
- 25% smaller than competing models.
- Bright OLED display.
- Hinged battery cover is more secure.
- Complete with Carry Lanyard and Black Rubberized Bumper.
- 2 ?AAA? batteries.
- Instruction Booklet.
- 2-year limited warranty.