Our PanOptic Ophthalmoscope provides a panoramic view of the fundus five times larger than standard ophthalmoscopes which makes observing conditions such as hypertension, diabetic retinopathy and papilledema much easier to identify.
Welch Allyn PanOptic Ophthalmoscope features:
- Fast, easy entry into undilated pupils.
- 5X larger view of the fundus vs. standard ophthalmoscopes in an undilated eye.
- 25 degree field of view vs. the standard 5 degree field of view.
- Greater working distance improves comfort for both practitioner and patient.
- Helps detect corneal abrasions with cobalt blue filter and corneal viewing lens (model 11820 only).
- Patented Glare Extinguishment System prevents interference from unwanted glare and reflections.
- Halogen HPX? lamp provides bright, white light.
- Compatible with all existing Welch Allyn 3.5 V Power Sources.