CaviWipes XL Surface Disinfectant Wipes
Low Alcohol (17.20% isopropanol) Surface Disinfectant.
Prevent cross contamination of infected surfaces to patients with our extra large, 10? x 12? low alcohol disinfectant towelettes. CaviWipesXL are ideal for large jobs. XL?s are nearly 3 times larger than the regular sized wipes.
Presaturated with CaviCide®, CaviWipes is a cleaner and disinfectant, in one. CaviWipes are durable, nonwoven, nonabrasive towelettes that offer quick, easy-to-use, time-saving convenience. They're recommended for use on non-porous surfaces and fixtures.
Ideal for operating rooms, surgical centers, neonatal units, medical and dental operatories and other critical-care areas. CaviWipes should not be disposed of in the toilet.
Wipe Size: 10" x 12". Case consists of 66 Wipes/Tub, 12 Tubs/Case (792 Wipes).
CaviWipes XL Features:
- Effective against Staphylococcus aureus with reduced susceptibility to vancomycin and Influenza A2 Virus.
- Kills TB in 3 minutes and MRSA, HIV-1 and HBV and HCV in 2 minutes.
- Value. 10% more wipes per canister than the competition.
- Saves time and inventory. A cleaner and disinfectant in one.
- Stays fully saturated. Better fluid capacity means the wipes won?t dry out.
- Convenient. Ready-to-use towel and CaviCide in one.
- Nonabrasive. For use on nonporous surfaces.
- Superior surface contact. Durable, nonwoven towels won?t bunch up during use.